Director-e
director-e - Europe's leading publication for workwear, corporate clothing and PPE | PPE to the rescue as firefighter's son gets stuck in toilet seat Who could have guessed the threats a common toilet seat could pose? A two-year-old boy from Bristol was playing at home with a toilet seat when the accident occurred.A A firefighter was forced to put his professional skills into action when he was called to ‘the scene of the crime’.…

You need to become a member to read the full story. Click here to join director-e.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site is Copyright© Marston Consulting Ltd. 2013 - 2019. | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy