- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies not within our ownership or control, or to third parties that we do not employ or manage.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We collect personal information when you register your interest in becoming an advertiser on a Company Site, when you sign up for our newsletters, if you sign-up to access any “members only” information and when you are a Visitor to the Site. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from associated companies and/or third parties and use the combined information for marketing and communication purposes.
- When you register your interest in becoming an advertiser on a Company Site we ask for yourname, email address, company name, company address, post code, positon, phone number, website address(s)
- When you sign up for our newsletters or register to enter our members only areas we will ask for your name, company name, and your email address
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol address, Company cookie information and the page you requested. Cookies are used to store your login details only and no further collection of data using cookies is used.
- We use information
- to contact you about any special offers and/or new products
- at your request, to assist you in sourcing products
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not sell or lease your personal information to anyone.
- We will send personal information about you to other companies or third parties when:
- we have your consent;
- we need to pass the information to a third party to provide a product or service to you;
- we are legally required to pass information to regulatory or other authorities; or
- we are of the opinion that your actions on our Site violate our Terms or any of our guidelines for the use of specific products or services.
- We may set and access Company cookies on your computer.
- We may allow other parties that are advertising on our Site to set and access their cookies on your computer. You should note, however, that other parties use of their cookies will be subject to their own privacy policies and not to this policy. Third parties do not have access to the Company’s cookies.
Editing and Deletion of Directory Membership
- You are able to edit your information at any time (within the terms of your contract with us), including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products by contacting us at email@example.com
- You may also request deletion of your Directory Membership (within the terms of your contract) by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org, confirming your choice to terminate your Membership and stating whether or not the company may contact you again in the future, we may contact you regarding this termination. Please note that your information will remain on our computer systems even if you have requested no further contact with the company so that we can maintain accurate records in regards to our contact lists.
Editing and Deletion of Newsletter Membership
- If you wish to be deleted from our Newsletter/Promotional mailings database, please use the unsubscribe link that can be found at the bottom of the emails we send you, you can re-subscribe at any time by visiting the form on a Company website. If you have any problems with the unsubscribe process you can obtain further assistance from email@example.com
- If you wish to edit the email address that the newsletters are sent to please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the original email address the account was registered under and the new email address you would like the emails to be sent to. Your email address will normally be changed within 14 days, and after it has been amended you will receive an email which asks you to reply to it in order confirm your new address.
- We reserve the right to may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.